- Fri. 8pm-6am
- Sat. 6pm-8am
When does the festival site open/close?
Friday, 31 July 2020, from 8pm - 6am
Saturday, 1 August 2020, from 6pm - 8am
At what age can I visit NATURE ONE?
Generally no entrance for visitors under 16.
I want to leave and re-enter the festival site during the event. Is it possible to purchase a festival bracelet?
Yes, you have the option to get a festival bracelet at the CampingVillage or the venue for a price of EUR 5,-. The wristband entitles you to repeated entry to the venue. Attention: On Friday only possible with festival ticket!
Opening times festival bracelet sale:
Festival site: Friday 8pm - 6am, Saturday 6pm - 8am
CampingVillage: Friday 10am - 08pm
Are there ATMs?
Yes, festival site: Entrance and venue.
CampingVillage: Area F12, nearby the festival bracelet sale and also nearby the merchandise shop.
Will there be a wardrobe or lockers?
Lockers are available at the CampingVillage and the festival site.
On the festival site behind the entrance, at the CampingVillage on field 12.
How does it work with foods & drinks?
Lots of food and drink stands can be found on the camping and festival site.
The free bus shuttle will take you to diverse shopping facilities/supermarkets in Kastellaun.
You are allowed to bring food & drinks with you to the campsite for your own use. It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the festival site.
How does the token re-exchange work?
On each event day every visitor can exchange up top 12 tokens. The re-exchange counters are located behind the exit. They will be opened during the night in each case and remain open after the show has ended.
Where can I buy cigarettes?
Festival site: At the cigarette booth and from mobile sellers.
CampingVillage: At the cigarette booth and at the service stations.
Can I bring my own camera?
Yes, it is allowed to bring your camera to the event. Taking pictures or videos for personal/private use is permitted. It is forbidden to use sound, picture or video recordings or shoots for commercial use, unless the event organizer explicitly allowed it in advance by writing.
The visitors may eventually be photographed or be on camera during the event. Pictures and recordings may be published.
Which items are forbidden at the festival site?
- any type of weapon
- objects which can be used like a weapon or a dangerous projectile and do not obviously serve another peaceful purpose (e.g. rucksack)
- drugs, narcotics, knockout drops and legal highs (e.g. bath salts) unless a medical document confirms beyond any doubt that the visitor needs to have them with him and to take them
- irritant gas, pepper spray, animal repellent spray and the like
- laser pointers
- caustic or highly inflammable substances
- fireworks, sparklers, pyrotechnical materials, inflammable torches, smoke candles, Bengal lights or any other pyrotechnical effects
- any type of objects to be used commercially or political or religious objects (unless they serve as typical items of clothing of the particular religion), including banners, signs, symbols, handbills and leaflets
- racist, xenophobic, radically left- or right-wing propaganda, in particular any such propaganda from parties or organisations which have been declared unconstitutional or have been banned
- any type of beverage or food unless the visitor depends on them for health reasons or they are medically indicated; the visitor must provide documentary proof for the exception
- bottles, cans, plastic canisters and/or any other containers for drinks;
- chairs, seating furniture or any other objects for sitting on (e.g. polystyrene cubes)
- drones and any other unmanned aircraft
Further prohibited objects you’ll find here in our house rules.
Can I visit NATURE ONE with a wheelchair?
Yes, there are special entrances and toilets for wheelchair users at the festival site and at the CampingVillage, too. Please note that the festival site is only partly asphalted and barrier-free.
Can I receive hearing protection on site?
What should I do if I don’t want to camp?
You can find travel packages (tickets & hotel) here.
Please send individual hotel enquiries to:
Tourist-Information Region Kastellaun
Marktstraße 16, 56288 Kastellaun
Telephone: +49 (0)6762 401 873 or 401 698
Fax: +49 (0)6762 401 872
Homepage Tourist-Information: www.stadt-kastellaun.de
You find information about parking spaces (one-day visitors) and about dropping off & picking up here.
Where can I return lost property or found items?
Festival site: Lost property and found items will be collected at the infopoint right behind the main entrance Pydna.
CampingVillage: Lost property and found items will be collected at the production office CampingVillage.
If you have found something you can hand it over at the waste deposit points, the shower tent or merchandise shop, too.
Are there taxis available?
Yes, taxi ranks are signposted on site.
What should I pay attention to if I want to organize an own bus tour?
If you organize your own bus tour to NATURE ONE, please sign up at an early stage via email: email@example.com. You will receive all necessary information like access permits or allocated parking lots afterwards.
Whom should I approach if I need help by police officers or security?
You can find security employees with safety vests and police officers who you can ask for help at the camping and festival site. You can find a police station oppositely to the main entrance of the festival site.
Is there a Newsletter / Flyerservice?
Yes, register here and get the latest information about NATURE ONE.
Any other questions?
Hotline: +49 (0) 261 - 921 584 95 or by contact form:
Warning: Forged tickets unfortunately keep appearing which are difficult to tell apart from genuine tickets. We therefore strongly advise you not to buy tickets from online houses or private sellers. Hardtickets and all system tickets (Eventim, paylogic,etc.) will be closely checked at the venue. Anyone with a forged ticket will not be allowed entry. Please buy your tickets only at nature-one.de, the official advance sales or the box office.
You can view the house rules here.