- Fri. 8pm-6am
- Sat. 6pm-8am
When does the festival site open/close?
Friday, 2 August 2024, from 8pm - 6am
Saturday, 3 August 2024, from 6pm - 8am
What is the minimum age for NATURE ONE?
In general, no entrance for visitors under 16.
In order to be present after midnight, it is neither necessary for 16/17 year olds to have an 18+ escort nor to carry a u18 form ("Muttizettel").
How do I pay at the festival?
NATURE ONE ist cashless.
At the Merchandise & Locker booth you can also pay with card.
Can I re-enter the festival site?
Yes, you can book the re-entry function for 5,- EUR to your cashless wristband in advance or on site:
- Online in the event portal
- At the box office
- On the festival site at the merch shop
- In the CampingVillage at the ticket swap stations
- At the shuttle bus stop at Koblenz HBF
Are there ATMs?
Yes, on the festival site at the entrance and the venue as well as at the CampingVillage.
Will there be lockers?
Festival site: Lockers without electricity available.
CampingVillage: Lockers with electricity available.
Are there merchandise shops?
At the festival site and at the CampingVillage close to area F12.
How does it work with food & drinks?
Food and beverage stands are available on the camping and festival grounds (also for vegetarians and vegans).
Bringing food & drinks is allowed in the CampingVillage & ComfortCamp for personal use, but prohibited on the festival grounds.
Free drinking water is available at all service stations in the CampingVillage.
The free shuttle buses will take you to Kastellaun.
In Kastellaun there are:
- Grocery stores (e.g EDEKA, REWE, Lidl, Netto, Aldi)
- Drinks merchants
- Restaurants and snack bars
- Gas stations
- Drugstores (e.g. dm)
- Shoe stores (e.g. DEICHMANN)
- Indoor swimming pool (Open daily 9am-6pm, Price: EUR 5,-)
Bus stop at CampingVillage (above F12).
Friday & Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Several times per hour.
Travel time approximately 10-30 minutes (depending on the stop).
- EDEKA / Bahnhofstraße
- Indoor swimming pool
- Market place
For questions on site, the information desk at the market place is open Fr. & Sat. from 10-18 o'clock. There you can also get more information if you are interested in a guided tour through the castle town of Kastellaun.
Where can I buy cigarettes?
Festival site: At the cigarette booth and from mobile sellers.
CampingVillage: At the cigarette booth and at the service stations.
ComfortCamp: Next to the food area.
Can I bring my own camera?
Yes, it is allowed to bring your camera to the event. Taking pictures or videos for personal/private use is permitted. It is forbidden to use sound, picture or video recordings or shoots for commercial use, unless the event organizer explicitly allowed it in advance by writing.
The visitors may eventually be photographed or be on camera during the event. Pictures and recordings may be published.
What items am I allowed to bring onto the festival grounds?
- E-liquid for electronic cigarettes
- Roll-on deodorants in plastic/aluminum containers
- Empty foldable water bottles
- Small umbrellas (Knirpse)
- any type of weapon
- objects which can be used like a weapon or a dangerous projectile and do not obviously serve another peaceful purpose (e.g. rucksack)
- drugs, narcotics, knockout drops and legal highs (e.g. bath salts) unless a medical document confirms beyond any doubt that the visitor needs to have them with him and to take them
- irritant gas, pepper spray, animal repellent spray and the like
- spray deodorants, hairspray
- laser pointers
- caustic or highly inflammable substances
- fireworks, sparklers, pyrotechnical materials, inflammable torches, smoke candles, Bengal lights or any other pyrotechnical effects
- any type of objects to be used commercially or political or religious objects (unless they serve as typical items of clothing of the particular religion), including banners, signs, symbols, handbills and leaflets
- racist, xenophobic, radically left- or right-wing propaganda, in particular any such propaganda from parties or organisations which have been declared unconstitutional or have been banned
- any type of beverage or food unless the visitor depends on them for health reasons or they are medically indicated; the visitor must provide documentary proof for the exception
- bottles, cans, plastic canisters and/or any other containers for drinks;
- chairs, seating furniture or any other objects for sitting on (e.g. polystyrene cubes)
- drones and any other unmanned aircraft
Further prohibited objects you’ll find here in our house rules.
Can I visit NATURE ONE as a visitor with limited mobility?
Yes, handicapped accessible entrances and toilets are available at the festival area and the camping site. Please note that the festival area is only partially asphalted and barrier-free.
Is there a handicapped parking space?
Yes, please contact us by e-mail with your appropriate authorization (handicapped pass, license plate G).
Can I receive hearing protection on site?
Hearing protection is available at all merchandise stands as well as at the Alpine stand at the festival site.
What should I do if I don’t want to camp?
Please send individual hotel enquiries to:
Tourist-Information Region Kastellaun
Marktstraße 16, 56288 Kastellaun
Telephone: +49 (0)6762 401 873 or 401 698
Fax: +49 (0)6762 401 872
Homepage Tourist-Information: www.kastellaun.de
You find information about parking spaces (one-day visitors) and about dropping off & picking up here.
Where can I return lost property or found items?
Festival site: Lost property and found items will be collected at the infopoint right behind the main entrance Pydna.
CampingVillage: Lost property and found items will be collected at the production office CampingVillage.
If you have found something you can hand it over at the waste deposit points, the shower tent or merchandise shop, too.
Is there a shuttle bus to NATURE ONE?
Are there taxis available?
Yes, taxi ranks are signposted on site.
What should I pay attention to if I want to organize an own bus tour?
If you organize your own bus tour to NATURE ONE, please sign up at an early stage via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive all necessary information like access permits or allocated parking lots afterwards.
Whom should I approach if I need help by police officers or security?
You can find security employees with safety vests and police officers who you can ask for help at the camping and festival site. You can find a police station oppositely to the main entrance of the festival site, which is staffed around the clock.
Will there be a live stream?
Yes, ARTE Concert and SUNSHINE LIVE will broadcast NATURE ONE partially live. More info will follow soon.
Is there a Newsletter / Flyerservice?
Yes, add yourself here and get the latest information about NATURE ONE.
Any other questions?
Hotline: +49 (0) 261 - 921 584 95 or by contact form:
Warning: Forged tickets unfortunately keep appearing which are difficult to tell apart from genuine tickets. We therefore strongly advise you not to buy tickets from online houses or private sellers. All tickets will be closely checked at the venue. Anyone with a forged ticket will not be allowed entry. Please buy your tickets only at nature-one.de or the box office.
You can view the house rules here.