We call it home – we call it NatureOne Land.
How to: NATURE ONE CampingVillage
Barbecue only on designated barbecue areas
Due to the extreme drought, we must implement the following measures for your protection:Designated barbecue areas:
- Barbecue areas will be set up
- Only within the designated barbecue areas barbecuing with wood or charcoal barbecues is allowed (no disposable barbecues!)
- Dispose of embers and ashes in the fireproof steel garbage cans provided for this purpose
- Cooking and fireplaces with open fire, including wood and charcoal grills or comparable (outside of the barbecue areas)
- disposable barbecues
- Torches and open lanterns
- Gas cartridge burners over 450 grams (net fill weight)
- Pyrotechnics and fireworks
- Smoking in and around the forest
- Electric grills
- Gas cartridge grills up to 450 grams (net filling weight)
Please all join in and adhere to these measures. Thank you!
Thursday, 3 August, 10am to Monday, 7 August, 6pm
DASDING-Opening More info »
Thursday, 3 August, 8pm
You pay and receive your camping tickets when you enter the camping area.
Payment in cash only.
|From Thursday/Friday:||35,- EUR + 5,- EUR waste deposit|
|From Saturday:||20,- EUR + 5,- EUR waste deposit|
Prices per person (includes car, caravan, camper, toilet fee, drinkwater and busshuttle to/from Kastellaun). Sufficient space available.
Max. permissible total weight 3.5t for all vehicles including cars, vans, campers or vehicles with trailers.
Access is not possible for vehicles with a total weight higher than 3.5t.
Camping is only allowed at your vehicle at the allocated place. Unfortunately, neither keeping spaces free nor reserving certain areas is possible. If you want to camp in a group please arrive together. This makes it easier to assign you a suitable area.
Together with the camping price you have to pay a deposit of 5,- EUR. If you return a filled garbage bag to one of the garbage service stations together with the garbage deposit coupon (attached to the camping ticket), you will get back the 5,- EUR. waste deposit. Garbage bags are available automatically at the entrance to the Camping Village.Opening times service stations:
|F2 North||12 - 20||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F2 East||08 - 16|
|F2 South||08 - 16|
|F3||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F8||08 - 16|
|F9 North||12 - 20||12 - 20||06 - 16|
|F9 South||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F10||12 - 20||12 - 20||06 - 16|
|F12 North||12 - 20||12 - 20||06 - 16|
|F12 South||06 - 16||09-14|
|F14||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F16 South||12 - 20||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F23 North||12 - 20||08 - 16|
|F23 South||08 - 16|
Heavy lugging? Tedious setup? Hard nights on the sleeping mat? That´s over now - with FestiTent you can arrive and party,
Shopping in Kastellaun – free bus transfer
The free bus shuttle will take you straight to the centre of Kastellaun.
Friday, 4 August & Saturday, 5 August: from 11.44pm to 11.44pm
Please have your camping ticket with you.
In Kastellaun you can find:
- Grocery stores (ex. REWE, Lidl, Netto, Aldi)
- Beverage distributors
- Fast food shops and restaurants
- Gas stations
- Drugstores (ex. dm)
- Shoe stores (ex. DEICHMANN)
- Quiet zones
Checklist More info »
You can find everything you have to take with you at the ultimate festival checklist.
Camping FAQs More info »
You can find all information about camping at NATURE ONE at the Camping FAQs.