- Fri. 8pm-6am
- Sat. 6pm-8am
When does the CampingVillage open/close?
Opening times: Thursday, 4 August, 10am - Monday, 8 August, 06pm
How does the access to the CampingVillage work?
- You pay and receive your camping tickets when you enter the camping area.
- The staff will assign you a certain space at the camping area.
- The spaces will be assigned one by one.
- Camping is only allowed at your vehicle at the allocated place.
- Neither keeping spaces free nor reserving certain areas is possible.
- If you want to camp in a group please arrive together. This makes it easier to assign you a suitable area.
Please note the following instructions:
- Max. permissible total weight: 3.5t for all vehicles including cars, vans, campers or vehicles with trailers. Access is not possible for vehicles with a total weight higher than 3.5t.
- It is not allowed to bring your own concession stand/beer fountain or similar.
- Please build your tents without large gaps.
- Don’t block spaces for friends who will arrive later.
- Just walking pace on the campsite. Safety first!
- Exit on Thursday & Friday is only possible with delay.
I want to leave and re-enter the festival site during the event. Is it possible to purchase a festival bracelet?
Yes, you have the option to get a festival bracelet at the CampingVillage or the venue for a price of EUR 5,-. The wristband entitles you to repeated entry to the venue. Attention: On Friday only possible with festival ticket!
Are there showers, toilets and access to water?
Showers are available at the shower tent.
There are power connections for hairdryers, shavers, etc.
An adequate number of toilets are available at the whole CampingVillage which will be cleaned frequently.
Washing facilities at all toilets.
See next question.
How do I get to the indoor swimming pool in Kastellaun?
The free bus shuttle will take you straight to Kastellaun every 10 minutes. Stops at the city center and the indoor swimming pool.
Transfer times: Friday, 5 August & Saturday, 6 August: from 9.30am to 6.00pm
Please carry along your camping ticket!
Do I need a camping ticket for the DASDING-Opening?
Yes, if you want to go to the DASDING-Opening you need a camping ticket.
How does it work with food & drinks?
Lots of food and drink stands can be found on the camping- and festival site.
The free bus shuttle will take you to diverse shopping facilities/supermarkets in Kastellaun.
You are allowed to bring food & drinks with you to the campsite for your own use. It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the festival site.
Free drinking water is available at all service stations at the CampingVillage.
Is there electricity access?
Only at the shower tent for hairdryers, shavers, etc.
Are barbecues allowed at the campsite?
Yes, but only in a closed grill. No open fires!
Will there be a wardrobe or lockers?
Lockers are available at the CampingVillage and the festival site.
Are there merchandise shops?
At the festival site and at the CampingVillage.
Are there ATMs?
Yes, on the festival site at the entrance and the venue as well as at the CampingVillage.
Where can I buy cigarettes?
Festival site: At the cigarette booth and from mobile sellers.
CampingVillage: At the cigarette booth and at the service stations.
Which items are forbidden at the festival site?
- any type of weapon
- drugs, narcotics, knockout drops and legal highs (e.g. bath salts) unless a medical document confirms beyond any doubt that the visitor needs to have them with him and to take them
- irritant gas, pepper spray, animal repellent spray and the like
- laser pointers
- caustic or highly inflammable substances
- fireworks, sparklers, pyrotechnical materials, inflammable torches, smoke candles, Bengal lights or any other pyrotechnical effects
- building timber and firewood
- water pollutant substances and liquids (e.g. liquid barbecue lighter),
- dry ice
- any type of advertising materials, in particular flyer, unless expressly allowed beforehand by the organiser; in such cases the person advertising must show the written consent of the organiser
- racist, xenophobic, radically left- or right-wing propaganda, in particular any such propaganda from parties or organisations which have been declared unconstitutional or have been banned
- film cameras whose capabilities exceed the usual mobile phone cameras or small, straightforward cameras unless expressly allowed beforehand by the organiser; in such cases the person filming must show the written consent of the organiser
- drones and any other unmanned aircraft
Further prohibited objects you’ll find here in our camping and parking rules.
Which instructions do I have to follow?
- Max. permissible total weight: 3.5t (for all vehicles: cars, vans, campers, vehicles with trailers). Access is not possible for vehicles with a permissible total weight in excess of 3.5t.
- Make sure you always have the camping ticket with you.
- The power of any sound systems brought into the CampingVillage is limited to a maximum of 3kW (kilowatts) and a maximum of 95dBA 5 meters in front of the speaker.
- No noise at night: Sunday, 07 August from 10pm - 6am.
- Please don’t leave any bulky refuse (sofas, armchairs, fridges, barbecues etc.) behind. Relevant licence plates will be documented. Also set (bulky) refuse on fire is forbidden. Any offence will be reported to the authorities. Offenders will be liable for compensation for any loss or damage caused. Any costs for disposing of bulky refuse will be passed on to the people responsible.
- Camping outside designated areas is illegal. Visitors may only use the signposted camping areas.
- Children under the age of 16 and animals are neither on the campsite nor the festival site allowed to enter.
- It is not allowed to distribute flyers or to carry out any other promotional activities. Any person doing so will be banned from the site and reported to the police.
- Collect and/or beg for deposit or deposit containers; in the event of any infringement, the deposit collected will be confiscated and the visitor banned from the site. This applies to the area where the organiser exercises his authority.
- Pyrotechnical items (fireworks) are forbidden on the site, as is open fire. Arson will be immediately reported to the authorities.
Please note that there is an increased risk of forest fires in August, especially in very dry weather.
- Floors / Camps need to be registered with I-Motion until four weeks prior to the event and are only allowed to operate with an explicit approval.
- The CampingVillage closes on Monday 6pm.
- The instructions of the organiser and the security personnel and stewards must be followed at all times.
- Should there be any infringement, the organiser can expel the visitor from the campsite and withdraw the right of access. In such cases the visitor has no right to re-admission or to a refund of the camping ticket price. Failure to comply with the camping rules can also result in temporary or complete exclusion from the festival site. This shall not affect the organiser’s right to claim compensation.
- Any infringement may result in action being taken both under civil law and under criminal law.
- Any persons trespassing on the enclosed festival site will be prosecuted under criminal law. This shall not affect the organiser’s right to claim compensation.
Further prohibited objects you’ll find here in our camping and parking rules.
How does it work with waste deposit?
EUR 5,- waste deposit will be collected on top of the camping ticket’s price. You’ll get back your EUR 5,- deposit when you return a filled refuse bag to one of the waste deposit points together with the waste deposit coupon which can be found on the camping ticket. You’ll get the refuse bags when entering the CampingVillage automatically.
Opening times waste deposit points
The opening hours follow asap.
Can I visit NATURE ONE with a wheelchair?
Yes, there are special entrances and toilets for wheelchair users on the festival site and the CampingVillage. Please note that the festival site is only partly asphalted and barrier-free.
Can I receive hearing protection on site?
Hearing protection is available at all merchandise stands.
What should I do if I don’t want to camp?
You can find travel packages (tickets & hotel) here.
Please send individual hotel enquiries to:
Tourist-Information Region Kastellaun
Marktstraße 16, 56288 Kastellaun
Telephone: +49 (0)6762 401 873 or 401 698
Fax: +49 (0)6762 401 872
Homepage Tourist-Information: www.stadt-kastellaun.de
You find information about parking spaces (one-day visitors) and about dropping off & picking up here.
Are there taxis available?
Yes, taxi ranks are signposted on site.
What should I pay attention to if I want to organize an own bus tour?
If you organize your own bus tour to NATURE ONE, please sign up at an early stage via email: email@example.com. You will receive all necessary information like access permits or allocated parking lots afterwards.
Where can I return lost property or found items?
Festival site: Lost property and found items will be collected at the infopoint right behind the main entrance Pydna.
CampingVillage: Lost property and found items will be collected at the production office CampingVillage.
If you have found something you can hand it over at the waste deposit points, the shower tent or merchandise shop, too.
Whom should I approach if I need help by police officers or security?
You can find security employees with safety vests and police officers who you can ask for help at the camping and festival site. You can find a police station oppositely to the main entrance of the festival site.
Is there a Newsletter / Flyerservice?
Yes, add yourself here and get the latest information about NATURE ONE.
Any other questions?
Hotline: +49 (0) 261 - 921 584 95 or by contact form:
Camping und parking rules
You can view the camping and parking rules here